Installing TELNET Client in Windows Vista
By default, Vista doesn't install the Telnet client.
The client is for text-based communication with remote systems.
You can install it by following these steps:
1. Click Start then select Control Panel.
2. Select Programs and Features.
3. Select Turn Windows features on or off.
4. Select the Telnet Client option.
5. Click OK.
6. A dialog box will appear to confirm installation. The telnet command should now be available
Was this answer helpful?
Create a .htaccess file in your public_html folder and place in the following in that file:...
This tutorial will assist you with clearing your cache, which will help your computer run better....
This tutorial will show you a few of the most common error codes a server may return. There are...
This tutorial will show you how to run a trace route on a Window operating system. If you are...
The below command will set the default page your website shows to whatever you specify. For...