Installing TELNET Client in Windows Vista
By default, Vista doesn't install the Telnet client.
The client is for text-based communication with remote systems.
You can install it by following these steps:
1. Click Start then select Control Panel.
2. Select Programs and Features.
3. Select Turn Windows features on or off.
4. Select the Telnet Client option.
5. Click OK.
6. A dialog box will appear to confirm installation. The telnet command should now be available
Was this answer helpful?
The below command will set the default page your website shows to whatever you specify. For...
This tutorial will show you how to run a trace route on a Window operating system. If you are...
This tutorial will show you a few of the most common error codes a server may return. There are...
This tutorial will assist you with clearing your cache, which will help your computer run better....
The purpose of this tutorial is to teach you how to do a ping. Pinging is a command which tells...