Installing TELNET Client in Windows Vista
By default, Vista doesn't install the Telnet client.
The client is for text-based communication with remote systems.
You can install it by following these steps:
1. Click Start then select Control Panel.
2. Select Programs and Features.
3. Select Turn Windows features on or off.
4. Select the Telnet Client option.
5. Click OK.
6. A dialog box will appear to confirm installation. The telnet command should now be available
Was this answer helpful?
Create a .htaccess file in your public_html folder and place in the following in that file:...
The below command will set the default page your website shows to whatever you specify. For...
This tutorial will show you how to run a trace route on a Window operating system. If you are...
From time to time you may need to perform an operation called "TELNET".You can use TELNET to...
The purpose of this tutorial is to teach you how to do a ping. Pinging is a command which tells...