There is a 500 outgoing email hourly limit per domain. Reasons we have this limitation is to ensure stability of a server all our shared customers can enjoy and trust. If one customer decides to spam or send out bulk emails from the server it can interfere with our other customer's experience and business websites. To ensure this does not occur we have implemented the below limitations. For any normal email sender - sending 500 emails with 25 recipients per email is almost impossible hence we think this limitation is not going to be hit by 99% of our customers and hence would please all and keep the server fast and secure.
- Free Hosting package: 20 Email Per Hour Per Domain
- Starter / Standard / Wordpress / Joomla / Drupal: 1000 Emails Per Hour Per Domain
- Business: 1000 Emails Per Hour Per Domain
- Reseller Starter / Reseller Standard: 500 Emails Per Hour Per Domain
- Reseller Business: 1000 Emails Per Hour Per Domain
Was this answer helpful?
Most blogs and small business websites run on shared hosting plans. While shared hosting is...
A lot of people tend to think that registering a domain name is good enough to get a website...