How To Change Your Header In Wordpress Print this Article
This tutorial will show you how to change your header in WordPress. This tutorial assumes you are already logged in to WordPress.
1) Click Appearance.
2) Click Header. Here we can see a preview of our current header.
3) Scroll down. Click Browse to upload your own image.
4) Or select one from the list to use.
5) Use these buttons to Remove Header Image or Restore Original Header Image. Click Save Changes.
The new header has been saved.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to change the header in WordPress.
Was this answer helpful?
This can be changed in the .htaccess file.To view or edit the .htaccess file, enable hidden files...
This tutorial will show you how to manage users in WordPress. This tutorial assumes...
So Mod Rewrite is not available on Windows Serves/ Plesk servers as its a Linux Feature - Windows...
1) This tutorial will show you how to write a comment in WordPress. This tutorial...
This tutorial will show you how to manage your plugins in WordPress. This tutorial...