How To Manage Categories In Wordpress Print this Article
This tutorial will show you how to manage categories in WordPress. This tutorial assumes you are already logged in to WordPress.
1) Click to expand the Posts options, located in the left sidebar.
2) Click Categories.
3) To create a new category, type in a Name.
4) Type in the Slug which is the URL-friendly version of the name.
5) Scroll down to Parent. You can choose to select a category.
6) Enter a Description. Click Add New Category.
You can quickly edit a category's information in the settings on the right.
7) Make any necessary changes or click Cancel.
8) Delete a category by clicking this link.
9) Click OK to confirm.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to manage categories in WordPress.
Was this answer helpful?
So Mod Rewrite is not available on Windows Serves/ Plesk servers as its a Linux Feature - Windows...
THe easiest way to to this is to use the Jetpack backup plugin, available to all wordpress.com...
This tutorial will show you how to manage users in WordPress. This tutorial assumes...
This tutorial will show you how to upgrade your WordPress installation. This tutorial...
Managing wordpress itself from third party applications is not supported by wordpress and thus...