How To Manage Categories In Wordpress
This tutorial will show you how to manage categories in WordPress. This tutorial assumes you are already logged in to WordPress.
1) Click to expand the Posts options, located in the left sidebar.
2) Click Categories.
3) To create a new category, type in a Name.
4) Type in the Slug which is the URL-friendly version of the name.
5) Scroll down to Parent. You can choose to select a category.
6) Enter a Description. Click Add New Category.
You can quickly edit a category's information in the settings on the right.
7) Make any necessary changes or click Cancel.
8) Delete a category by clicking this link.
9) Click OK to confirm.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to manage categories in WordPress.
Was this answer helpful?
This tutorial will show you how to change your password in WordPress. This tutorial...
Managing wordpress itself from third party applications is not supported by wordpress and thus...
To increase the max upload file size of a php / wordpress page, do the following :1: Open the...
This tutorial will show you how to install WordPress. For this tutorial, you will need...
You've successfully installed Wordpress for your domain or subdomain, and want to login to the...