How To Manage Categories In Wordpress Print this Article
This tutorial will show you how to manage categories in WordPress. This tutorial assumes you are already logged in to WordPress.
1) Click to expand the Posts options, located in the left sidebar.
2) Click Categories.
3) To create a new category, type in a Name.
4) Type in the Slug which is the URL-friendly version of the name.
5) Scroll down to Parent. You can choose to select a category.
6) Enter a Description. Click Add New Category.
You can quickly edit a category's information in the settings on the right.
7) Make any necessary changes or click Cancel.
8) Delete a category by clicking this link.
9) Click OK to confirm.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to manage categories in WordPress.
Was this answer helpful?
THe easiest way to to this is to use the Jetpack backup plugin, available to all wordpress.com...
This tutorial will show you how to write a new post in WordPress. This tutorial...
If you wordpress is slow - try any of the following to clean your databases and optimize your...
To increase the max upload file size of a php / wordpress page, do the following :1: Open the...
This tutorial will show you how to upgrade your WordPress installation. This tutorial...