How To Manage Categories In Wordpress
This tutorial will show you how to manage categories in WordPress. This tutorial assumes you are already logged in to WordPress.
1) Click to expand the Posts options, located in the left sidebar.
2) Click Categories.
3) To create a new category, type in a Name.
4) Type in the Slug which is the URL-friendly version of the name.
5) Scroll down to Parent. You can choose to select a category.
6) Enter a Description. Click Add New Category.
You can quickly edit a category's information in the settings on the right.
7) Make any necessary changes or click Cancel.
8) Delete a category by clicking this link.
9) Click OK to confirm.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to manage categories in WordPress.
Was this answer helpful?
Migrating a Wordpress site from sub domain or any other domain is actually not well documented...
So Mod Rewrite is not available on Windows Serves/ Plesk servers as its a Linux Feature - Windows...
This tutorial will show you how to change your password in WordPress. This tutorial...
This tutorial will show you how to manage your plugins in WordPress. This tutorial...
This tutorial will show you how to install WordPress. For this tutorial, you will need...