How To Write A New Post In Wordpress Print this Article
This tutorial will show you how to write a new post in WordPress. This tutorial assumes you are already logged in to WordPress.
1) Click to expand the Posts menu, located in the left sidebar.
1) Click Add New.
2) Enter a title for your new post.
3) Enter the post content.
4) You can optionally assign this post to one or more categories. When you are finished, click Publish.
5) Click the View post link to view your new post.
6) The post shows up on your site. Return to the admin area.
7) Go to Posts in the left sidebar. The new post shows up in the list here. You can now edit or delete it if you wish.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to write a new post in WordPress.
Was this answer helpful?
This tutorial will show you how to manage categories in WordPress. This tutorial...
This error pops up when trying to upload a CSV File on WordpressTo solve this error re-enable...
At times BackupBuddy Plugin of wordpress gives error 4001 and cannot zip the backup.Try going to...
So Mod Rewrite is not available on Windows Serves/ Plesk servers as its a Linux Feature - Windows...
This can be changed in the .htaccess file.To view or edit the .htaccess file, enable hidden files...