How To Manage Users In Wordpress
This tutorial will show you how to manage users in WordPress. This tutorial assumes you are already logged in to WordPress.
1) Click to expand the Users options, located in the left sidebar.
2) Click Add New.
3) Enter a Username.
4) Enter the user's Email address.
5) Type in the user's First Name here.
6) Type the user's Last Name here.
7) Scroll down.
8) Choose a password for this user and enter it twice. Click Add User.
9) To delete a user, click the Delete link under the appropriate name.
10) Click Confirm Deletion.
The user has been deleted.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to manage users in WordPress.
Was this answer helpful?
At times BackupBuddy Plugin of wordpress gives error 4001 and cannot zip the backup.Try going to...
Fixing a hacked site has become easier with a tool we highly recommend every wordpress site...
This tutorial will show you how to manage categories in WordPress. This tutorial...
Migrating a Wordpress site from sub domain or any other domain is actually not well documented...
This tutorial will show you how to manage pages in WordPress. This tutorial assumes...