How To Manage Pages In Wordpress Print this Article
This tutorial will show you how to manage pages in WordPress. This tutorial assumes you are already logged in to WordPress.
1) Click the Pages menu in the left sidebar.
2) Click Add New.
3) Enter a title for the new page.
4) Enter the page content here. You can select the parent page, under Page Attributes. Click Publish when you are done.
5) To view all of your pages, go to Pages, located in the left sidebar.
6) Click the View link under New Page to view your page.
The new page shows up in your site. Now, go back to the admin area.
7) To delete a page, click the Trash link.
The page has been deleted.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to manage pages in WordPress.
Was this answer helpful?
This error pops up when trying to upload a CSV File on WordpressTo solve this error re-enable...
1) This tutorial will show you how to configure your settings in WordPress. This...
You've successfully installed Wordpress for your domain or subdomain, and want to login to the...
This tutorial will show you how to change your header in WordPress. This tutorial...
To increase the max upload file size of a php / wordpress page, do the following :1: Open the...