Configuring a POP email account in IncrediMail Print this Article
This tutorial assumes you've already launched IncrediMail.
1) To configure a POP email account, first click the "Tools" tab.
2) Then click "Email Accounts".
3) Click the "Add" button.
4) Check here to configure settings yourself, then click "Next".
5) Choose "Other" as the email account type you wish to setup.
6) Enter the email address you want to configure, and its password.
7) Then click "Next".
Next we have to configure our server settings.
8) Ensure "POP3" is selected as the server type.
9) Then enter the incoming and outgoing server addresses here.
10) Then click "Next".
11) Click "OK".
12) With the new account selected here, click the "Properties" button.
13) Then click the "Servers" tab.
14) Check here to require server authentication.
15) Then click "More Settings".
16) Ensure it's set to use the same settings as your incoming server, then click "OK".
17) Click the "Advanced" tab.
18) If you need to change your server port numbers you can do so here... otherwise just click "OK".
19) Then click "Close".
That's it! The email account has been added.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to configure a POP email account in IncrediMail.
Was this answer helpful?
This demo assumes you've already opened Opera. 1) Click on the Opera icon to access Mail...
This demo assumes you've already opened ThunderBird. 1) Let's learn how to setup a pop email...
How do I setup my email on an Android device? On your Android device, open the "Email"...
This tutorial assumes you've already launched Pegasus Mail. 1) To configure a POP email...
Outlook 2007 is a very popular desktop email program. It allows you to configure all your email...