Configuring a POP email account in IncrediMail
This tutorial assumes you've already launched IncrediMail.
1) To configure a POP email account, first click the "Tools" tab.
2) Then click "Email Accounts".
3) Click the "Add" button.
4) Check here to configure settings yourself, then click "Next".
5) Choose "Other" as the email account type you wish to setup.
6) Enter the email address you want to configure, and its password.
7) Then click "Next".
Next we have to configure our server settings.
8) Ensure "POP3" is selected as the server type.
9) Then enter the incoming and outgoing server addresses here.
10) Then click "Next".
11) Click "OK".
12) With the new account selected here, click the "Properties" button.
13) Then click the "Servers" tab.
14) Check here to require server authentication.
15) Then click "More Settings".
16) Ensure it's set to use the same settings as your incoming server, then click "OK".
17) Click the "Advanced" tab.
18) If you need to change your server port numbers you can do so here... otherwise just click "OK".
19) Then click "Close".
That's it! The email account has been added.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to configure a POP email account in IncrediMail.
Was this answer helpful?
This tutorial assumes you have already set up an e-mail account in your control panel. 1)...
This tutorial assumes you've already launched Windows Live Mail. 1) To configure a POP email...
This tutorial will show you how to setup a POP email account on your iPad. 1) First, locate...
A very easy to use and quick to set up desktop email program is Outlook Express. It will allow...
Outlook 2007 is a very popular desktop email program. It allows you to configure all your email...