Configuring a POP email account in DreamMail
This demo assumes you've already opened DreamMail.
1) Now please click on the tools menu.
2) Please click Account Management.
3) Please click on New.
4) Type your email address.
5) Please type your password.
Leave these options selected.
6) Type your name.
By selecting this option, you will be able to manually configure the email account settings.
This is a very useful option. If you select this, DreamMail will set the mail server settings automatically if they are available.
7) So leave both selected. Then click on next to continue.
8) Type your name which will be displayed as the sender in your sent emails.
9) Click Next to continue..
10) Enter your username which should be your full email address, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org
11) Click Next to continue...
Note that the server info has already been populated as we selected the auto search option earlier.
Mail servers listed here are domain.tld which may work, but for cPanel servers, mail.domain.tld is the recommended server name.
12) Lets change them. Click here to change...
13) Select mail.mybiz123.info.
Let's change the outgoing server to the same: mail.mybiz123.info.
14) Click here to continue.
15) Select mail.mybiz123.info.
If your server needs SMTP server authentication, then leave this selected; otherwise, deselect it. Let's keep it selected for now.
16) Click on Next to continue...
Keep this selected to leave your mail on the server despite downloading them in DreamMail.
17) Click on Next to continue...
Almost done! You can click on Test Account to verify the info you entered.
18) Let's just hit Finish to continue...
You have successfully configured a POP email account in DreamMail.
This is the end of the tutorial. Now you know how to Configure a POP email account in DreamMail.
Was this answer helpful?
How do I setup my email on an Android device? On your Android device, open the "Email"...
A very easy to use and quick to set up desktop email program is Outlook Express. It will allow...
This tutorial will teach you how to set up an email account in the desktop email program Eudora,...
Outlook 2011 is a version of Microsoft Outlook available for the Mac computer. You can set up...
The purpose of this tutorial is to teach you how to setup an email account in the desktop program...