Payfast payments - how to release payments via wallet
Instead of the money going to Hostking, it sits in your payfast account.
Heres how you can fix it, and re-allocate that money to us!
1) First Confirm your payment is in your payfast account at www.payfast.co.za -
Login with your details and then go to Account - to see your balance
Invoices that you paid incorrectly - the balance will show up here in your account.
2) Then log in to your account at my.hostking.co.za or just click the payment link in any invoice
Once logged in, please go to your invoices further down the page.
(The unpaid invoices amount should equal the amount in your payfast account)
Click all unpaid invoices to select them - click pay selected
3) You will then get taken to the invoice.
Please at the top right of this invoice, select payfast in the dropdown list
4) The page will briefly refresh,
Click Pay now button underneath payfast on the invoice
5) You will then get taken to the Payfast website.
Please log into payfast as returning buyer on the right hand side.
6) Please select Payment method - pay via payfast, and choose use your existing funds/your wallet
The money you paid should now be correctly allocated.
Please ensure you always go through the process of paying via the pay button on your invoices, in your client area
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?
We begin to login at the Portal Home. This is the Login Page for the Client Area of WHMCS. It...
Your billing information is located in the Client Area, and this tutorial will teach you how to...
This tutorial will teach how to pay an invoice in WHMCS. The Client Area is where you come to...
This will teach how to review emails sent to you in the client area. It is important that you...
This will teach how to review your Hosting Packages through your Client Area. This tutorial will...