Instead of the money going to Hostking, it sits in your payfast account.
Heres how you can fix it, and re-allocate that money to us!
1) First Confirm your payment is in your payfast account at www.payfast.co.za -
Login with your details and then go to Account - to see your balance
Invoices that you paid incorrectly - the balance will show up here in your account.
2) Then log in to your account at my.hostking.co.za or just click the payment link in any invoice
Once logged in, please go to your invoices further down the page.
(The unpaid invoices amount should equal the amount in your payfast account)
Click all unpaid invoices to select them - click pay selected
3) You will then get taken to the invoice.
Please at the top right of this invoice, select payfast in the dropdown list
4) The page will briefly refresh,
Click Pay now button underneath payfast on the invoice
5) You will then get taken to the Payfast website.
Please log into payfast as returning buyer on the right hand side.
6) Please select Payment method - pay via payfast, and choose use your existing funds/your wallet
The money you paid should now be correctly allocated.
Please ensure you always go through the process of paying via the pay button on your invoices, in your client area
- 2 Kasutajad peavad seda kasulikuks
This will teach how to review emails sent to you in the client area. It is important that you...
This tutorial will now teach you how to update your personal details in the client area. It is...
Your billing information is located in the Client Area, and this tutorial will teach you how to...
This will teach how to review your Hosting Packages through your Client Area. This tutorial will...
This will teach you how to order additional items in the client area of WHMCS. It is a very easy...