At times you may notice more spam come through on your Managed VPS Plesk server.
Check the following to be sure all is setup correctly first.
- DNS records should be: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52,184.108.40.206 (Note using Google DNS servers 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 will usually cause problems for RBLs below)
- Blacklists should have the following: sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org;b.barracudacentral.org;bl.spamcop.net
- Ensure you have an account with barracuda or request we add your VPS IP to our account with them.
- Ensure Server Wide Spam is emailed.
- Set spam in Plesk under Mail section for the domain to Delete Messages when triggered or to place in junk folder.